Ever wake up in the morning and not want to get out of bed? Yup that is me 75% of the time. On those mornings when I can’t find any motivation to do anything, I ask myself, “What can I do to improve my mood?” The answer to that question is crawling out of bed and walking down the stairs to my Keurig. Coffee is a very essential part of my life and always makes my mornings ten times better. I have also provided 5 other ways below that will help you step out into the world in a healthier way. These 5 things make me feel energized and ready for whatever is on the agenda for any given day.
- Motivational Quotes:
- If you are put down or are just in a mood, look up some quotes for you to remember throughout your day. I write down two quotes on a note card or screenshot a quote from Pinterest and make it my screen saver. This will help you refocus when something is bothering you!
- I take my vitamins every morning. They give me a boost on the essential nutrients your body needs to continue working properly. I use “Vitafusion MultiVites” and you can get them at target or any drug store. I can’t go a day without them so go pick up some healthiness for yourself:)
- Healthy Breakfast
- Some people claim that they don’t have time to eat breakfast in the morning. I understand, I was the same way. But, if you wake up an extra 10 or 15 minutes early, you will have time to make a smoothie or some eggs. This was a game changer for me and I was able to perform better at school and at work. Highly recommend Pinteresting some great smoothie recipes and fun, easy breakfast ideas for on the go scenarios!
- Working Out
- I know what you’re going to say. Heck to the No! I said the same thing. But I tried it out for a couple of weeks and my life was changed. Getting up earlier and getting your adrenaline pumping will help give you more energy. After working out, eat a healthy breakfast and follow that with a nice lunch. I promise, I’m not lying, when I say that I feel so much better about myself and have more motivation throughout my day.
- Time in the Word
- This is my #1 recommend for my Christian followers! It is so important to spend time with our Heavenly Father. He knows all and directs each of our steps. So, if we know that, why would we not ask Him for his guidance in the morning? I wake up and sit down at my desk or go to a coffee shop and open my Bible. It is so refreshing to hear how much God loves you. He chose us before the foundation of the world (Ephesians 1:4) so that is why I choose Him in the morning. Ladies and gentlemen, if you aren’t a Christian, that is okay! But if you have questions, please feel free to contact me, I would love to talk through any thoughts you have:)
I hope you have an amazing and healthy start to your day!